- Company name
Unify Platform AG
19 Dec. 2019
Grafenauweg 8, 6300 Zug, Switzerland
AWL, Karolinska Institutet, Nanna Svartz väg 2, 171 65 Solna, Sweden.
- Employee with Director
- Law advisor
MME Legal | Tax | Compliance
- Tax/Account advisor
Wadsack Zug AG
- IP management partner
Hagiwara & Associates
- Main Bank
Credit Suisse Zug Branch
- Mr. Tokinori Terada, Founder and CEO
Mr Terada has worked in the development of Compound semiconductor manufacturing equipment and Manufacturing equipment of MOCVD, HEMT and optical devices at Tokyo Electron. After that, he has successfully developed about various electronic devices, optical components, biochips and cell incubation sheets. Recently he also sucessfully developed micro needles. He has a rich experience of marketing in CTC (TSE1 listed). Mr Terada is an expert in both technology and marketing.
- Mr. Atsumi Kaburagi, Co founder and CTO
Graduated from Nihon University. Mr Kaburagi was a famous e-sports game player and has represented Japan in First Person Shooter games at the world tournament and has been recognized has having excellent capabilities in planning and production. As the result of this, he worked in GunHo Online Entertainment (TSE1 listed) and was in charge of product management as a game master, Quality controller etc. following this he worked in new project planning, creative and management at an IT SME . In 2014, he established his own venture company of system development wirth investment from some VC and managed a number of projects about official APP of Japan Professional Baseball, AR/VR software, production of robot system, AI technology and so on. He has rich experience of planning and operating new projects.
- Mr. Takahisa Karita, Co founder and CFO & COO
- 2004 – 06 : Part-time teacher in Hokkaido University Graduate School of Engineering (Japan)
- 2007 – 14 : Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Kampo Foundation Kampo Medical Research Promotion Foundation, Director (Japan)
- 2013 – 17 : General Association NITOBE International Foundation Preparation Committee, Managing Director (Japan)
- 2016 – 17 : West Los Angeles College, GIE(Global Institute for Entrepreneurship) Ambassador (USA）
- 2012 – 17 : CRISEN Technology Inc (Securities Code: 430218), CFO (China)
- 2014 – 16 : Beijing Collaborative Clinical Pharmacology Experiment Technical Service Co., Ltd. Advisor (China)
- 2013 – present : CFO of SENDY Technology Inc. (China)
- 2017 – present : Tsang’s Group, Advisor (UK / Hong Kong)
- Dr. Torkel Falkenberg, CRO
- 1987 : BSc in molecular biology
- 1990 – 95 : PhD training, Dept of Pharmacology and Physiology, Karolinska Institutet (KI)
- 2010 – : Head The Research Foundation IC – The Integrative Care Science Center
- 2012 – : Scientific Chair of the Ekhaga Research Foundation
- 2012 : Board of Directors, The Swedish Physician Society for Integrative Medicine
- 2012 – : WHO Advisor drafting the WHO Traditional Medicine Strategy 2013-23
- 2014 – 16 : Head/Deputy Head – Karolinska Institutet Center for Social Sustainability
- 2016 – : Chair, KI Saco, the Swedish Confederation of Professional Associations
- 2016 – : Representative at the Board of Karolinska Institutet (Konsistoriet)
- 2017 – : Member of Saco-S representative council Sweden
- 2017 – : Co-President, 2017 World Congress on Integrative Medicine and Health, Berlin, May 3-5
- Mr. Lukas Wadsack, Domicile director
Lukas has a wide experience in tax law that spans a period of almost 10 years. Before joining Wadsack as a Partner, he worked for 2 of the major business law firm in Zurich and in Zug where he was member of the tax team and was focusing on the tax advice for individual and corporate clients. During this time, he gained additional experience in all aspects of business law as well as in notarial services. Lukas graduated at the University of St. Gallen with the major legal studies and is a Swiss attorney at law. Furthermore, he is a Swiss certified tax expert. He is an active member of the professional society and holds memberships in the Zug and Swiss bar association and is a member of the International Fiscal Association. Lukas is leading the tax and legal department of Wadsack.
- Mr. Alan Malcolm, Senior advisor (Head of Asia, Pearson)
Born in New Zealand, Alan has lived and worked in Asia for more than 21years. Alan leads Pearson’s business in Asia across all sectors; Higher Education, English Language Teaching, Schools, Qualifications, Talent, Clinical and Language Assessment.
Alan has lead businesses across Asia in the HR, education and media sectors. He has been responsible for orchestrating a number of government level partnerships and developmental projects in China, Vietnam, Thailand, Japan and Australasia. Though this experience And that of a number of different education systems, Alan has built a strong passion for developing globally mobile human talent and through his work at Pearson is bringing globally recognized qualifications, world class education, English language and 21st century skills development opportunities to the people of the greater Asia region.
- Dr. Nigel Clarke, Senior advisor (Chair of the GPhC)
Nigel Clarke is the Chair of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC). He started the role in March 2014 after he was appointed by the Privy Council.
Mr Clarke served on the General Osteopathic Council from when it was set up in 1996 until 2008, and he was chair from 2001 to 2007. He was also a member of the Council for Healthcare Regulatory Excellence (now the Professional Standards Authority) from 2003 to 2008. This is the oversight body for the nine health professions regulators, including the GPhC.
In 2007 he chaired the Independent Inquiry into a Future Professional Body for Pharmacy and then the Transitional Committee, which created the prospectus for the reformed Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS).
Mr Clarke is senior partner of Learned Lion Partners; chairs the Boards of medical research business Oxford BioElectronics and diagnostics business Attomarker Ltd; and serves on the Advocacy Committee of the European Society of Cardiology.