- Company name
Unify Platform AG
19 Dec. 2019
Grafenauweg 8, 6300 Zug, Switzerland
- Employee with Director
- Law advisor
MME Legal | Tax | Compliance
- Tax/Account advisor
Wadsack Zug AG
- IP management partner
Hagiwara & Associates
- Main Bank
Credit Suisse Zug Branch
- Mr. Tokinori Terada, Founder and CEO
He is currently the CEO of Chemiterras,inc.
He worked for development of Compound semiconductor manufacturing equipment and Manufacturing equipment of MOCVD, HEMT and optical devices in Tokyo Electron. After that, he has succeeded the development about various electronic devices, optical components, biochips and cell incubation sheet. Recently he also succeeded to develop the micro needles. He has a rich experience of marketing in CTC (TSE1 listed). He has both of good skill about technology and marketing.
- Mr. Atsumi Kaburagi, Co founder and CTO
Graduated from Nihon University. He was the famous e-sports game player that has been Japan representative of FPS as one of shooting style in the world tournament and were evaluated about the excellent skill on planning and produce. As the result of this, he worked in GunHo Online Entertainment (TSE1 listed) and was in charge of management on game master, QC and so on. After he worked for IT SME for planning, creative and management about new projects in 2014, He has established his own venture company of system development by the investment from some VC and then he managed a lot of projects about official APP of Japan Professional Baseball, AR/VR software, production of robot system, AI technology and so on. He has rich experience of planning and operating new projects.
- Mr. Takahisa Karita, Co founder and CFO & COO
- 2004 – 06 : Part-time teacher in Hokkaido University Graduate School of Engineering (Japan)
- 2007 – 14 : Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Kampo Foundation Kampo Medical Research
Promotion Foundation, Director (Japan)
- 2013 – 17 : General Association NITOBE International Foundation Preparation Committee, Managing Director (Japan)
- 2016 – 17 : West Los Angeles College, GIE(Global Institute for Entrepreneurship) Ambassador (USA）
- 2012 – 17 : CRISEN Technology Inc (Securities Code: 430218), CFO (China)
- 2014 – 16 : Beijing Collaborative Clinical Pharmacology Experiment Technical Service Co., Ltd. Advisor (China)
- 2013 – present : CFO of SENDY Technology Inc. (China)
- 2017 – present : Tsang’s Group, Advisor (UK / Hong Kong)
- Dr. Torkel Farkenberg, CRO
- 1987 : BSc in molecular biology
- 1990 – 95 : PhD training, Dept of Pharmacology and Physiology, Karolinska Institutet (KI)
- 2010 – : Head The Research Foundation IC – The Integrative Care Science Center
- 2012 – : Scientific Chair of the Ekhaga Research Foundation
- 2012 : Board of Directors, The Swedish Physician Society for Integrative Medicine
- 2012 – : WHO Advisor drafting the WHO Traditional Medicine Strategy 2013-23
- 2014 – 16 : Head/Deputy Head – Karolinska Institutet Center for Social Sustainability
- 2016 – : Chair, KI Saco, the Swedish Confederation of Professional Associations
- 2016 – : Member of the Board of Karolinska Institutet (Konsistoriet)
- 2017 – : Member of Saco-S representative council Sweden
- 2017 – : Co-President, 2017 World Congress on Integrative Medicine and Health, Berlin, May 3-5
- Mr. Lukas Wadsack, Domicile director
Lukas has a wide experience in tax law that spans a period of almost 10 years. Before joining Wadsack as a Partner, he worked for 2 of the major business law firm in Zurich and in Zug where he was member of the tax team and was focusing on the tax advice for individual and corporate clients. During this time, he gained additional experience in all aspects of business law as well as in notarial services.
Lukas graduated at the University of St. Gallen with the major legal studies and is a Swiss attorney at law. Furthermore, he is a Swiss certified tax expert. He is an active member of the professional society and holds memberships in the Zug and Swiss bar association and is a member of the International Fiscal Association. Lukas is leading the tax and legal department of Wadsack.
- Mr. Alan Malcolm, Senior advisor (Head of Asia, Pearson)
Born in New Zealand, Alan has lived and worked in Asia for more than 21years. Alan leads Pearson’s business in Asia across all sectors; Higher Education, English Language Teaching, Schools, Qualifications, Talent, Clinical and Language Assessment.
Alan has lead businesses across Asia in the HR, education and media sectors. He has been responsible for orchestrating a number of government level partnerships and developmental projects in China, Vietnam, Thailand, Japan and Australasia.
Though this experience And that of a number of different education systems, Alan has built a strong passion for developing globally mobile human talent and through his work at Pearson is bringing globally recognized qualifications, world class education, English language and 21st century skills development opportunities to the people of the greater Asia region.